- A fossil enamel coloured a bright blue by metal phosphate, utilized as an imitation turquoise.
- A fossil tooth colored a bright blue by phosphate of iron. It's used as an imitation of turquoise, and therefore called bone tissue turquoise.
- A fossil enamel; particularly, a fossil tooth or bone tissue of a bright-blue color, occurring in Tertiary. Compare bone-turquoise.
- Definition for "odontolite"
- A fossil enamel coloured a bright blue by…
- View More
- Sentence for "odontolite"
- Variant for "odontolite"