- One of the cells creating the external surface of dental care pulp that produces the dentin of a tooth.
- A cell on external area of dental pulp that produces enamel dentin
- One of the more or less columnar cells on the exterior area for the pulp of a tooth; an odontoplast. They truly are allowed to be connected with the synthesis of dentine.
- among the cells which secrete the chitinous teeth of Mollusca.
- A cell wherein dentine is created; a cell which produces dentinal structure, the unique compound which mainly composes teeth.
- Definition for "odontoblast"
- One of the cells creating the external surface…
- View More
- Sentence for "odontoblast"