- A small building of old Greece and Rome used for community shows of music and poetry.
- A contemporary theater or show hall.
- alternate as a type of odeon.
- See odeon.
- In anc. Gr. arch., among a course of structures akin to theaters, designed mainly for community performance of musical contests of varied kinds.
- thus presently time, a name occasionally fond of a theater, or even to a hall or other framework specialized in musical or dramatic representations.
Sentence for "odeum"
- Their work has produced, however, extraordinary…
Variant for "odeum"