- Odds and ends.
- An oddity.
- Something left, such as for instance some fabric; a remnant or offcut.
- One thing strange, an oddity.
- An odd thing, or one that's left, disconnected, fragmentary, or perhaps the like; something that is divided or disconnected from the fellows
- an item of fabric that's remaining following the sleep has been utilized or sold.
- Something unusual, as well as perhaps worth collecting.
- bits and pieces; a motley choice of things.
- anything staying more than; something maybe not reckoned or included; an article belonging to a broken or partial ready; a remnant; a trifle; an odd thing or work: often when you look at the plural.
- one thing strange -- perhaps worthy of obtaining
- some fabric that is left over following the sleep has been utilized or sold
Definition for "oddment"
Sentence for "oddment"
Synonym for "oddment"
Urban Dictionary for "oddment"
- One thing therefore odd, therefore absolutely…