- doctor whom treats diseases associated with the eyes; an ophthalmologist.
- An optometrist.
- An ophthalmologist
- An optometrist
- One competent in treating conditions associated with eye.
- doctor whose specialty is conditions or defects regarding the eye; one skilled in treatment of the eyes; an ophthalmologist.
- you skilled in testing for problems of eyesight so that you can prescribe corrective specs
- a medical doctor focusing on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions regarding the eye
Sentence for "oculist"
- Dick felt slightly comforted when he…
Hypernym for "oculist"
Same Context for "oculist"