- A privilege granted because of the sovereign authority, like the unique right of trade provided to a guild or culture; a concession.
- A tax levied in cash or kind in the gate of a French city on articles brought in the wall space.
- A privilege provided because of the sovereign expert, as unique right of trade provided to a guild or community; a concession.
- A tax levied in cash or kind within gate of a French town on articles brought inside the walls.
- A concession, grant, or privilege, specially a commercial privilege, as a special right of trade, conceded by government to a particular person or organization.
- A tax or duty levied in the gates of cities, particularly in France and particular other nations of the European continent, on articles brought in.
- The buffer or location where these types of tasks are levied and paid; in addition, the solution in which they truly are collected.
- a tax on different products brought into a town
- Definition for "octroi"
- A privilege granted because of the sovereign authority,…
- View More
- Sentence for "octroi"
- For, while the pressure _per capita_…
- View More
- Synonym for "octroi"
- Hypernym for "octroi"
- Same Context for "octroi"