- some of numerous cephalopod mollusks regarding the order Octopoda, eg an octopus, having eight tentacles.
- Any animal with eight foot or foot-like parts.
- Any cephalopod mollusks of this purchase Octopoda.
- among Octocerata.
- An octopus, or octopod cephalopod; any member of the Octopoda.
- a cephalopod with eight arms but lacking an internal layer
- In Mollusca, eight-footed or eight-armed, as an octopus; regarding the Octopoda, or having their particular characters; octocerous.
Sentence for "octopod"
- The term octopod (plural octopods or…
Hyponym for "octopod"
Hypernym for "octopod"
Cross Reference for "octopod"