- Having eight front articles inside portico, as with some Greek temples.
- Having eight columns in the front row (of a portico etc.)
- identify octostyle.
- In design, having, or described as the existence of, eight columns, as a portico or a building having eight columns in the front.
- A building having eight columns in front; specifically, a Greek or Roman temple having that amount of columns right in front row of portico.
- Definition for "octastyle"
- Having eight front articles inside portico, as with…
- View More
- Sentence for "octastyle"
- Variant for "octastyle"