- an organization or series of eight.
- a small grouping of eight things
- An atom or radical which includes a valence of eight, or perhaps is octavalent.
- several eight things.
- A system or number of eight.
- the cardinal number that is the sum of seven plus one
- Having stability equal to that eight monad atoms, as platinum within the dual chlorid of platinum and potassium (K2PtCl6).
- Definition for "octad"
- Sentence for "octad"
- Hypernym for "octad"
- Form for "octad"
- Same Context for "octad"