- alternate type of ochreate.
- just like ochreate, ochreated.
- Wearing or furnished with an ocrea, greave, or legging; booted.
- In botany, furnished with an ocrea or sheath (by which the stem passes), formed by a stipule or because of the union of two stipules.
- In ornithology, booted; having the tarsal envelop constant; having a holothecal podotheca. See boot and caligula.
- In zoology, sheathed just as if with stipules; having ocreæ.
Sentence for "ocreate"
Equivalent for "ocreate"
Variant for "ocreate"