- Of or relating to the ocean: "Like many oceanic islands, Bermuda was originally free of all mammals except the bat” ( Dwight Holing).
- generated by or located in an ocean, particularly in the open water without in superficial coastal waters.
- Resembling an ocean in expanse; vast: oceanic steppes.
- Of or concerning the sea.
- residing in, produced by, or frequenting the sea; pelagic.
- Resembling an ocean in vastness or degree.
- Of or pertaining to the sea; discovered or created in or around, or made by, the sea; frequenting the ocean, particularly mid-ocean.
- Of or pertaining to Oceania or its inhabitants.
- constituting or located in the available water
- resembling the sea in apparent limitlessness in extent or degree
- regarding or occurring or staying in or frequenting the open sea
- Belonging or concerning the ocean: as, the oceanic areas, basins, countries, etc.
- Wide or extended once the sea.
- particularly, in zoology, inhabiting the high seas; pelagic.
- regarding or noting the languages associated with the Malay-Polynesian group.
- an eastern subfamily of Malayo-Polynesian languages
- Definition for "oceanic"
- Of or relating to the ocean: "Like many…
- View More
- Sentence for "oceanic"
- The census takers conceded Monday, however,…
- View More
- Synonym for "oceanic"
- Rhyme for "oceanic"
- Cross Reference for "oceanic"
- Equivalent for "oceanic"
- Same Context for "oceanic"
- Urban Dictionary for "oceanic"