- Current, real, happening.
- developing or happening; ergo, incidental; accidental.
- currently occurring (either causally or incidentally)
- a conference, something that happens.
- person who meets; hence, an adversary.
- something that takes place; an occurrence.
- person who involves satisfy or comes against another; specially, an antagonist; an adversary.
- event; something that takes place; occurring; occasion; occurrence.
- a meeting that happens
- which comes in how; occurring; incidental.
- Definition for "occurrent"
- Sentence for "occurrent"
- Most theorists believe that there are…
- View More
- Synonym for "occurrent"
- Equivalent for "occurrent"
- Same Context for "occurrent"