- The study for the supernatural.
- A belief in occult abilities in addition to likelihood of taking them under person control.
- The study of supernatural
- A belief in occult powers as well as the hope of managing all of them
- A certain Oriental system of theosophy.
- opinion in occult abilities or in supernatural causes apart from the Jesus of conventional religions, eg in magic, necromancy, alchemy, and astrology.
- the research and alleged utilization of supernatural companies like in secret, astrology, witchcraft, alchemy, necromancy, spiritualism (communication with the lifeless), and fortune-telling.
- The doctrine, rehearse, or rites of things occult or mysterious; the occult sciences or their particular research; mysticism; esotericism.
- the analysis of supernatural
- a belief in supernatural capabilities in addition to risk of bringing all of them under peoples control
- Definition for "occultism"
- Sentence for "occultism"
- Hypernym for "occultism"
- Same Context for "occultism"