- A perennial plant (Oxalis tuberosa) regarding the high Andes, cultivated for its delicious tubers.
- The tubers for this plant.
- A Peruvian name for certain species of Oxalis (O. crenata, and O. tuberosa) which bear delicious tubers.
- A Peruvian title for many types of Oxalis (Oxalis crenata, and Oxalis tuberosa) which bear edible tubers.
- 1 of 2 flowers of genus Oxalis, O. crenata and O. tuberosa, within western South America.
- Southern United states wood-sorrel cultivated because of its edible tubers
Sentence for "oca"
- Stevenson ( "Travels in South America,"…
Hypernym for "oca"