- To turn (anything) to be able to present another part or aspect to look at.
- to change the appearance of.
- Logic To subject (a proposition) to obversion.
- to make toward.
- To turn so as to show another part
- to show toward some person or thing, or toward a situation considered the front.
- In logic, to make or take the obverse of (a proposition).
- Definition for "obvert"
- To turn (anything) to be able to present…
- View More
- Sentence for "obvert"
- Verb Forms for "obvert"
- Etymologically Related for "obvert"
- Form for "obvert"