- the entire process of obverting or the problem so resulting.
- Logic Inference of the obverse of a proposition.
- The act of turning toward or downward.
- a sudden inference that denies the contrary of anything previously affirmed.
- The work of switching toward or downward.
- The work of instant inference, where we deny the alternative of everything that has been affirmed. This is certainly additionally called “immediate inference by privative conception.”
- The work of obverting or turning toward some person or thing, or toward a posture seen as the front.
- In reasoning, just like conversion, or the transposition associated with the topic and predicate of a proposition.
- In logic:
- The taking for the contranominal associated with inverse.
Definition for "obversion"
- the entire process of obverting or the problem…
Sentence for "obversion"
- It turns out that Strawson's revision…