- The criminal offense, under common law and in accordance with the statutes of numerous jurisdictions, of obstructing the management and because of procedure for law.
- Intimidating or tampering with a witness or juror to influence their particular activities.
- impeding those that seek justice in a court (as by wanting to influence or intimidate any juror or experience or officer of court); can lead to a finding of contempt of judge
- Definition for "obstruction of justice"
- The criminal offense, under common law and in…
- View More
- Hypernym for "obstruction of justice"