- To preoccupy the mind of too much.
- To besiege; to beset.
- To exceptionally preoccupy the thoughts or emotions of; to haunt the mind persistently.
- to truly have the mind exceedingly preoccupied with an individual feeling or topic: "She's dead. While're however obsessing” ( Scott Turow).
- is excessively or persistently preoccupied with anything; -- often combined with on or higher.
- is preoccupied with just one topic or feeling.
- To dominate the ideas of somebody.
- To think or talk obsessively about.
- haunt like a ghost; go after
- be preoccupied with some thing
- To besiege; beset; compass about.
- To attack, vex, or plague from without, as an evil character. See obsession, 2.
- Definition for "obsess"
- Sentence for "obsess"
- Quotes for "obsess"
- "Death obsesses me, yes it does.…"
- View More
- Synonym for "obsess"
- Verb Forms for "obsess"
- Phrases for "obsess"
- Rhyme for "obsess"
- Hypernym for "obsess"
- Etymologically Related for "obsess"
- Same Context for "obsess"