- A silver coin minted in Ancient Greece, respected at a sixth of a drachma.
- a little silver coin of Athens, the 6th element of a drachma, about three cents in price.
- a historical body weight, the 6th element of a drachm.
- identical to obol.
- a little silver coin current in the centre many years in Hungary, Poland, Bohemia, etc.
- [capitalized] [NL.] In zoology, a genus of brachiopods for the household Lingulidæ, through the Silurian, having orbicular valves.
- a Greek device of body weight add up to one tenth of a gram
- Definition for "obolus"
- A silver coin minted in Ancient Greece, respected…
- View More
- Sentence for "obolus"
- Hypernym for "obolus"
- Same Context for "obolus"
- Variant for "obolus"