- Abusively detractive language or utterance; calumny: "We Have had enough obloquy for starters life time” ( Anthony Eden).
- the health of disgrace experienced due to abuse or vilification; ill repute.
- Abusive language.
- Disgrace experienced abusive language.
- Censorious address; defamatory language; language that casts contempt on males or their activities; blame; reprehension.
- reason for reproach; disgrace.
- Contumelious or abusive language addressed to or targeted at another; calumny; misuse; reviling.
- what causes reproach or detraction; an act or a state of being which occasions abuse or reviling.
- hawaii of one stigmatized; odium; disgrace; pity; infamy.
- Synonyms Opprobrium, Infamy, etc. (identify ignominy); censure, fault, detraction, calumny, aspersion; scandal, slander, defamation, dishonor, disgrace.
- state of disgrace resulting from public abuse
- a false accusation of an offense or a malicious misrepresentation of someone's words or activities
- Definition for "obloquy"
- Abusively detractive language or utterance; calumny: "We Have…
- View More
- Sentence for "obloquy"
- Synonym for "obloquy"
- Hypernym for "obloquy"
- Same Context for "obloquy"