- doing away with completely so as to leave no trace. See Synonyms at abolish.
- To get rid of, wipe off, or erase (writing or any other markings).
- Medicine to eliminate entirely (a body organ or part), as by surgery, condition, or radiation.
- To remove or blot out; to efface; to make undecipherable, as a writing.
- to put on aside; to get rid of or destroy entirely at all; to make imperceptible.
- to eliminate completely, leaving no trace; to wipe out; to destroy.
- level for deletion, rub off, or erase
- eliminate entirely from recognition or memory
- make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or hiding
- eliminate totally, without making a trace
- barely distinct; -- put on the markings of bugs.
- To blot or render undecipherable; blot aside; erase; efface; pull all traces of.
- Synonyms Erase, Expunge, an such like. (see efface), rub away, scrub down, wipe out, pull.
- In entomology, very nearly effaced; outdated or very indistinct, due to the fact surface-markings of an insect.
- Definition for "obliterate"
- doing away with completely so as to leave…
- View More
- Sentence for "obliterate"
- Merriam-Webster tells us that the root…
- View More
- Synonym for "obliterate"
- Verb Forms for "obliterate"
- Phrases for "obliterate"
- Rhyme for "obliterate"
- Hypernym for "obliterate"
- Cross Reference for "obliterate"
- Equivalent for "obliterate"
- Form for "obliterate"
- Urban Dictionary for "obliterate"