- someone to whom another is bound by contract or legal contract.
- The party owed an obligation by another party, the obligor.
- anyone to whom another is bound, or the individual whom a bond is given.
- One to who another is bound, or perhaps the person to whom a bond or writing obligatory is provided; overall, one who is positioned under any responsibility.
- Definition for "obligee"
- someone to whom another is bound by contract…
- View More
- Sentence for "obligee"
- Cross Reference for "obligee"
- Same Context for "obligee"