- Botany Lance-shaped but broadest over the middle and tapering toward the bottom: an oblanceolate leaf.
- Of a reversed lanceolate shape: connected to the stem because of the pointed end, using the various other end curved.
- Lanceolate within the reversed order, that is, narrowing toward the idea of attachment a lot more than toward the apex.
- (of a leaf form) having a broad curved apex and a tapering base
- In botany, shaped like a lance-point reversed — that's, having the tapering point next the leafstalk: said of specific leaves. See lanceolate.
Sentence for "oblanceolate"
- The _third glume_ is broadly elliptic…
Equivalent for "oblanceolate"