- Presenting or view as an object: "Because we've objectified creatures, we could treat all of them impersonally” ( Barry Lopez).
- to help make unbiased, additional, or concrete: ideas objectified in art.
- resulting in in order to become an object; to cause to assume the character of an object; to portray or consider as an object; to render objective.
- which will make one thing (eg an abstract concept) feasible is sensed by the sensory faculties
- to take care of as one thing objectively real
- to treat as a mere item and deny the dignity of
- make external or objective, or give reality to
- make impersonal or current as an object
- In order to make goal; current as an object; particularly, to constitute as an object of feeling; provide type and form to as an external object; externalize. Also objectivate, objectize.
- Definition for "objectify"
- Presenting or view as an object: "Because we've…
- View More
- Sentence for "objectify"
- Quotes for "objectify"
- "You have a strange relationship with…"
- View More
- Synonym for "objectify"
- Verb Forms for "objectify"
- Phrases for "objectify"
- Hypernym for "objectify"
- Variant for "objectify"
- Urban Dictionary for "objectify"