- identify target language.
- A language or a part of a language which is used to speak about things yet not about sentences or propositions.
- target language; the language for the item signal, the production of a compiler (not executable machine code)
- the language into which a text written in another language is usually to be converted
- a computer language into which something printed in another computer system language is usually to be converted
Hypernym for "object language"
Cross Reference for "object language"