- The code created by a compiler from supply rule, usually in the form of machine language that a pc can perform right, or sometimes in set up language.
- The result of a compiler or assembler; it's not necessarily executable straight without connecting with other segments
- the machine-language production of a compiler that is prepared for execution on a specific computer system
- Definition for "object code"
- The code created by a compiler from supply…
- View More
- Hypernym for "object code"