- A craniometric point on the sagittal suture between the parietal foramina nearby the lambdoid suture.
- the location for the skull amongst the two parietal foramina in which the closing of sagittal suture generally begins.
- In craniometry, a spot in the sagittal suture associated with the head, between the two parietal foramina. Right here the sagittal suture gets to be more simple. See cut-under craniometry.
- the craniometric point-on the sagittal suture near the lamboid suture
Sentence for "obelion"
- The skull is often somewhat flattened…
Hypernym for "obelion"