- A gesture or activity associated with the human body, such as for instance a curtsy, that expresses deference or homage.
- An attitude of deference or homage.
- Demonstration of an obedient attitude, specifically by bowing deeply.
- An obedient attitude.
- Deference or homage, or a manifestation of deference or value; a bow; a curtsy.
- Authority; subjection; power or right to demand obedience.
- Deferential deportment.
- A bow or courtesy; an act of reverence, dutifulness, or deference.
- the act of obeying; dutiful or submissive behavior pertaining to another individual
- flexing your head or human anatomy or leg as an indication of reverence or distribution or pity or greeting
Sentence for "obeisance"
- It was a knee-jerk design modification…
Quotes for "obeisance"
- "The only business of the head…"
Synonym for "obeisance"
Same Context for "obeisance"