- to not ever be left out; essential. Used of an accompaniment that's a fundamental piece of an item.
- An obbligato accompaniment.
- An accompaniment, whether for a solo or a concerted instrument, that will be of separate importance; specially, an instrumental solamente accompanying a vocal piece.
- additionally spelled obligato.
- an integral part of the score that needs to be done without modification or omission
- a persistent but subordinate theme
- In songs, essential; so important it cannot be omitted: especially utilized of accompaniments of separate price.
Sentence for "obbligato"
- Recitative comes in two main forms,…
Hypernym for "obbligato"
Same Context for "obbligato"