- Furnished with oars; -- chiefly found in structure.
- Having feet adjusted for swimming.
- Totipalmate; -- said of the feet of certain wild birds. See Illust. of Aves.
- Simple past tense and previous participle of oar., rowed.
- Furnished with oars: utilized in composition: as, a four-oared ship.
- In zoology: Oar-footed: as, the oared shrew, Sorex remifer, a typical aquatic shrew of European countries.
- Specifically, copepod or copelate.
- Totipalmate or steganopodous, as a bird's foot.
- Definition for "oared"
- Sentence for "oared"
- Synonym for "oared"
- Rhyme for "oared"
- Variant for "oared"
- Verb Stem for "oared"