- of or regarding a nymph or nymphs
- Of or related to a nymph or nymphs; nymphean.
- associated with nymphs; nymphean.
- In zoology, of or with respect to a nymph or nympha: since, the nymphal phase of an insect.
- A fanciful name provided by Drayton to the ten divisions (nymphals) of his poem “The Muses' Elysium.”
- In botany, an associate of 1 of Lindley's alliances, the Nymphales, including the Nymphæaceæ. Nelumbiaceæ, etc.
- Definition for "nymphal"
- Sentence for "nymphal"
- Synonym for "nymphal"
- Same Context for "nymphal"