- See nymph.
- The labia minora.
- A nymph.
- all the labia minora.
- all of a pair of procedures in a few bivalves, to which the finishes associated with additional ligament are connected.
- identical to nymph, 3.
- Two folds of mucous membrane layer, within the labia, at the opening of vulva.
- In entomology, a nymph, pupa, or chrysalis.
- plural In anatomy, the labia minora or smaller mouth associated with the vulva; a pair of folds of mucous membrane layer in the internal side of the labia majora, united on the clitoris.
- In conchology, the feeling behind the umbones of a bivalve layer, surmounted by an external ligament.
- In zoology:
- A genus of bivalve mollusks.
- A genus of reptiles.
- A genus of lepidopterous pests.
Sentence for "nympha"
Variant for "nympha"
Urban Dictionary for "nympha"