- To rub or drive against gently with or as if with all the nose or snout: stroked and nuzzled the kitten.
- To root or move with the snout.
- To noursle or nurse; to foster; to bring up.
- To nestle; to accommodate, as in a nest.
- which will make rubbing or pushing movements with or as though using nostrils or snout.
- To nestle collectively.
- to do business with the nose, like a swine in the dirt.
- to choose mind poised like a swine, with nostrils down.
- To hide your head, as a kid in mother's bosom; to nestle.
- To loiter; to idle.
- To touch some one or something using nose.
- rub noses
- dig out with all the snout
- move or organize yourself in an appropriate and comfortable position
- To push the nostrils in or into; root with the nostrils.
- to the touch or scrub with the nostrils; press or scrub the nostrils against.
- to place a ring into the nose of (a hog).
- To fondle closely, as a child.
- To nursing assistant; foster; back.
- To nose; burrow with all the nose; rub noses.
- to the touch or feel some thing with all the nose.
- to choose the nose toward the ground.
- To nestle.
- To loiter; idle.
- Definition for "nuzzle"
- To rub or drive against gently with or…
- View More
- Sentence for "nuzzle"
- Always keep your head completely still…
- View More
- Synonym for "nuzzle"
- Verb Forms for "nuzzle"
- Rhyme for "nuzzle"
- Hypernym for "nuzzle"
- Cross Reference for "nuzzle"
- Same Context for "nuzzle"
- Urban Dictionary for "nuzzle"