- An invasive perennial sedge, of genus Cyperus, that has delicious, nutlike tubers
- a widely distributed perennial sedge (Cyperus rotundus) having small edible nutlike tubers; also known as nut grass.
- identical to nut-rush.
- The nutgrass, Cyperus rotundus.
- a widely distributed perennial sedge having little delicious nutlike tubers
- a widely distributed perennial sedge having tiny delicious nutlike tubers
Sentence for "nutsedge"
Synonym for "nutsedge"
Hypernym for "nutsedge"
Equivalent for "nutsedge"