- A source of nutrition, especially a nourishing ingredient in a food.
- A source of nourishment, eg food, that can be metabolized by an organism to give power and build tissue.
- Any substance which includes healthful characteristics, i. e., which nourishes or encourages development; a nutriment.
- A substance put into the growth method of a microorganism to promote development.
- A nutrient substance; something wholesome.
- any material which can be metabolized by an animal to provide power and develop structure
- any compound (eg a chemical factor or inorganic ingredient) which can be used by a green plant and utilized in organic synthesis
- offering nourishment
- Nutritious; nourishing; marketing development.
- of or providing nourishment
- Affording nutriment or nourishment; nourishing; nutritive; nourishing.
- Conveying or purveying nutrition; alimentative: because, nutrient vessels.
- Definition for "nutrient"
- A source of nutrition, especially a nourishing ingredient…
- View More
- Sentence for "nutrient"
- Quotes for "nutrient"
- "The vegan diet is obviously lacking…"
- View More
- Synonym for "nutrient"
- Phrases for "nutrient"
- Cross Reference for "nutrient"
- Equivalent for "nutrient"
- Etymologically Related for "nutrient"
- Same Context for "nutrient"