- A nutlike inflammation created on an oak or any other tree by specific parasitic wasps. Also known as gallnut.
- An enlarged development on a tree formed responding to harm or parasite. Often called just a gall.
- an even more or less circular gall resembling a nut, esp. one particular produced on pine and utilized in the arts. See gall, gallnut.
- An excrescence, mainly associated with oak. See gall, 1.
- Definition for "nutgall"
- A nutlike inflammation created on an oak or…
- View More
- Sentence for "nutgall"
- Cross Reference for "nutgall"
- Variant for "nutgall"