Definition for "nursery"
- A room or area in children set apart…
Sentence for "nursery"
Quotes for "nursery"
- "When I was in nursery school,…"
Phrases for "nursery"
Rhyme for "nursery"
Cross Reference for "nursery"
Etymologically Related for "nursery"
Same Context for "nursery"
Urban Dictionary for "nursery"
Sports Dictionary for "nursery"
- A handicap competition for 2-yearolds.
- A room or area in children set apart for using kiddies.
- a spot for short-term proper care of kiddies inside lack of their particular moms and dads.
- A nursery college.
- a spot in which plants are grown obtainable, transplanting, or experimentation.
- a location by which something is created, fostered, or developed.
- The act of nursing.
- somewhere where medical is continued; as:
- what forms and educates.
- That which is nursed.
- The work of medical.
- The place where medical is carried on.
- the area, or apartment, in a home, appropriated to the care of kiddies.
- someplace where young of any species, plant or pet, tend to be nourished preparatory to transfer in other places
- where any such thing is fostered and development promoted.
- whatever types and educates.
- whatever is nursed.
- In English billiards, the area, about 2 foot by 6, farthest from balk: it would likely extend over the pillow almost to the middle pocket: formerly an ailment versus a locality.
- a kid's room for a child
- a building with cup wall space and roofing; the cultivation and event of plants under controlled problems
- The act of nursing; tender care and attendance.
- what may be the object of a nurse's treatment.
- A place or apartment set apart for children.
- A place where woods are raised from seed or perhaps to become transplanted; someplace where veggies, flowering plants, and trees tend to be raised (as by budding or grafting) with a view to purchase.
- The place where anything is fostered and its particular growth presented.
- In fish-culture, a shallow package or trough of appropriate dimensions employed for feeding and nursing young fish through first six or eight months after the yolk-sac is consumed.
- Occupation, condition, or conditions where some high quality may be fostered or marketed.