- Of or relating to marriage or even the wedding party.
- Of, concerning, or happening throughout the mating season: the nuptial plumage of male birds.
- Of or pertaining to wedding ceremony and marriage.
- Capable, or characteristic, of reproduction.
- Of or regarding wedding; done or used at a wedding.
- of or concerning a marriage
- A wedding ceremony. Frequently used in the plural.
- wedding; wedding; nuptial ceremony; -- now only inside plural.
- wedding: today constantly into the plural.
- Synonyms wedding ceremony, Matrimony, etc. See marriage.
- Of or regarding wedding, or to the marriage ceremony; connected with or utilized at a wedding.
- Synonyms Hymeneal, etc. (identify matrimonial), bridal.
- Definition for "nuptial"
- Of or relating to marriage or even the…
- View More
- Sentence for "nuptial"
- Synonym for "nuptial"
- Phrases for "nuptial"
- Cross Reference for "nuptial"
- Same Context for "nuptial"
- Urban Dictionary for "nuptial"