- Shaped like a coin; oval or circular.
- Of or regarding coins or cash.
- Coin-shaped; flattened, with a rounded kind, as disk.
- : characterized by round lesions.
- Of or related to money or cash; pecuniary.
- Having the appearance or form of a coin.
- just like nummulary: used in medicine to the sputa or expectorations in phthisis, when on dropping they flatten like a bit of money.
Sentence for "nummular"
- A dry environment, very hot showers,…
Synonym for "nummular"
Equivalent for "nummular"
Etymologically Related for "nummular"