- Of or pertaining to ancient Numidia in Northern Africa.
- of or concerning ancient Numidia or its men and women or tradition
- with respect to Numidia, an ancient kingdom of north Africa, corresponding usually into the contemporary Algeria. Later on it formed a Roman province, or ended up being split among Roman provinces.
- A native or an inhabitant of Numidia. The initial Numidians constituted a number of nomadic tribes, whence the name.
- an inhabitant of ancient Numidia
Sentence for "numidian"
- Wwe used car listings, wwe willard…
Hypernym for "numidian"
Cross Reference for "numidian"