- The study of approximation techniques for resolving mathematical dilemmas, taking into consideration the extent of possible mistakes.
- the research of algorithms to resolve mathematical dilemmas regarding continuous sets of values (such as the genuine numbers, complex numbers or vector areas).
- (mathematics) the branch of mathematics that researches formulas for approximating solutions to dilemmas into the infinitesimal calculus
- Definition for "numerical analysis"
- The study of approximation techniques for resolving mathematical…
- View More
- Hypernym for "numerical analysis"