- Mathematics The expression written above the range in a common fraction to point the amount of areas of the entire.
- Mathematics An expression becoming split by another; a dividend.
- One that numbers; an enumerator.
- The Quantity or phrase written above the range in a fraction (therefore 1 in ½).
- An enumerator; someone who counts things.
- a person who numbers.
- The term in a fraction which suggests the amount of fractional devices which are taken.
- One who numbers.
- In arithmetic, the number in a vulgar fraction which will show what number of components of a unit tend to be taken.
- the dividend of a fraction
- Definition for "numerator"
- Mathematics The expression written above the range in…
- View More
- Sentence for "numerator"
- Phrases for "numerator"
- Hypernym for "numerator"
- Etymologically Related for "numerator"
- Same Context for "numerator"