Definition for "number one"
- One that is first in rank, order, or…
Sentence for "number one"
Quotes for "number one"
- "As long as the number one…"
Hypernym for "number one"
Cross Reference for "number one"
Form for "number one"
Urban Dictionary for "number one"
- One that is first in rank, order, or importance.
- Slang One's very own interests; yourself: watching down for number one.
- Informal The work of urinating.
- Informal Urine.
- the most crucial person, the main one that is responsible
- someone who is top of a ranking, who's rated very first.
- oneself, becoming considered foremost, as by an egoist
- Urine; urination.
- the single which includes sold probably the most in a given period.
- the primary goalkeeper of a team, alleged simply because they put on the number 1 on the straight back of these system.
- The batsman whom opens the batting.
- utilized besides as an idiom: see quantity, one.
- a reference to yourself or myself etc.; `take proper care of number 1' methods to place your very own interests initially
- the very first aspect in a countable series
- the initial or highest in an ordering or series
- First in rank, purchase, or significance: the top staff when you look at the nation; our number one issue.
- Foremost in quality; first-rate: purchased some first farmland.
- very first; foremost; best.