- Slang some type of computer this is certainly capable perform complex, long computations.
- Slang somebody who performs many calculations, especially an accountant.
- An accountant or any other individual who deals with the calculation of numbers as an occupation.
- a pc effective at doing a large number of mathematical businesses per second
- some body capable perform complex and lengthy calculations
Sentence for "number cruncher"
Hypernym for "number cruncher"
Urban Dictionary for "number cruncher"
- One whoever main vocation is coping…