- a person who thinks in nullification as a means by which U.S. says may resist federal regulations.
- One who, or whatever, nullifies.
- person who nullifies or tends to make void; one who keeps the right to nullify a contract by one of several parties.
- one that nullifies or tends to make void; one that preserves the right to nullify a contract by among the events.
- In United States record, an adherent associated with doctrine of nullification.
- an official who can invalidate or nullify
- an advocate of nullification; a person who thinks that a state can withstand federal rules
- Definition for "nullifier"
- Sentence for "nullifier"
- I still have the nullifier necklace…
- View More
- Hypernym for "nullifier"
- Same Context for "nullifier"