- A ravine or gully, particularly in south Asia.
- A stream.
- The dried out sleep of a small stream.
- A gorge or ravine.
- A concrete lined station designed to allow fast elope of storm liquid from high surface, to stop flooding of urbanised coastal places.
- A water program, esp. a dry one; a gully; a gorge; -- orig. an East Indian term.
- In the East Indies, a watercourse: commonly used when it comes to dry sleep of a stream.
- a ravine or gully in south Asia
Sentence for "nullah"
Synonym for "nullah"
Hypernym for "nullah"
Same Context for "nullah"