- a tiny excise tax levied on individual expenditures and gathered straight from the purchaser.
- A tax enforced as a percentage associated with the value of products or solutions, payable by the buyer and sent because of the vendor towards the taxing expert.
- a tax on the basis of the price of that purchased and gathered right through the buyer
- Definition for "nuisance tax"
- a tiny excise tax levied on individual expenditures…
- View More
- Synonym for "nuisance tax"
- Hypernym for "nuisance tax"