- Having a nucleus; nucleated
- Having a nucleus; nucleated.
- having a nucleus or occurring in the nucleus
- to carry collectively into a nucleus.
- to do something as a nucleus for.
- to supply a nucleus for.
- To gather, as about a nucleus or center.
- To form into a nucleus or multiple nuclei.
- To form (into) a nucleus, or even to work as a nucleus
- Any sodium of a nucleic acid.
- To form into or around a nucleus.
- To form a nucleus; collect about a nucleus or center.
- Having a nucleus: because, a nucleate mobile; nucleate protoplasm.
- Definition for "nucleate"
- Sentence for "nucleate"
- The researchers used an instrument called…
- View More
- Synonym for "nucleate"
- Verb Forms for "nucleate"
- Hypernym for "nucleate"
- Etymologically Related for "nucleate"