- some of a few enzymes, eg endonucleases and exonucleases, that hydrolize nucleic acids.
- any one of several enzymes effective at cleaving the phosphodiester bonds involving the nucleotide subunits of nucleic acids.
- A ferment that could result in the cleavage of nucleins. Especially
- One of several bacteriolytic ferments so-named on account of their capability to consume the nucleoproteids for the bacterial cells.
- basic term for enzymes that catalyze the hydrolysis of nucleic acid by cleaving chains of nucleotides into smaller products
- Definition for "nuclease"
- some of a few enzymes, eg endonucleases and…
- View More
- Sentence for "nuclease"
- Hyponym for "nuclease"
- Hypernym for "nuclease"