- the vitality circulated by a nuclear response, particularly by fission or fusion.
- Nuclear power viewed as a source of energy. Also referred to as atomic power.
- the vitality introduced by a nuclear effect; either through nuclear fission or nuclear fusion
- these types of power used as an electric resource
- Energy derived from atomic responses; -- utilized currently particularly of electric power produced in atomic reactors, but encompassing additionally fusion power.
- the power released by a nuclear reaction
Quotes for "nuclear energy"
- "I assume we will have figured…"
Synonym for "nuclear energy"
Hyponym for "nuclear energy"
Hypernym for "nuclear energy"